Next Gen Creators (‘the organizers’) is committed to creating an environment where all participants can improve their knowledge, skills, and professional opportunities.
The Organizers encourages value-added engagements where information-sharing and relationship-building activities provide opportunity for members to express interest in opportunities, rather than vendors soliciting participants. This approach is critical to maintaining the constructive, transparent, and educational dynamic of our events.
While the organizers encourages information-sharing and relationship-building activities between participants, it does not condone overt solicitation. This means that:
- Without express inquiry initiated by another member, overt solicitation is strictly prohibited during all events;
- Participants may not distribute sales and marketing materials at unless explicitly approved by Next Gen Creators;
- Participants may not undertake a mailing or email campaign using contact information of participants at our events unless explicitly approved by Next Gen Creators (this covers all communication types, not just sales).
- Members must exercise good business judgment during all Next Gen Creators’ events and refrain from any behavior that could be considered or interpreted to be overt solicitation or harassment.
- Failure to abide by this policy will lead to removal of a participant from the event and could result in the suspension of a person or a company’s participation in future events.